VINEYARD "SCHLIPF"

Our vineyards are located in the lower part of the Tüllinger Berg. It belongs to Switzerland and is called "Schlipf". First mentioned in 1328, the vines belonged at that time to the Cistercians of the Wettingen monastery, later to the cathedral chapter of Basel and wealthy Baslers. In 1979 the vines were revived by the municipality of Riehen and are now cultivated by Ziereisen and Ullrich.